Friday, September 20, 2013

Music – The true essence of life!!!


Friedrich Nietzsche said "Without music, life would be a mistake." Who would disagree, knowing that music is an art form that uses sound as a medium to express a feeling that is an innocent display of your naked emotions?

In my life,music has such a pivotal importance that it cannot be explained within the boundary of words. Musical notes have the power to turn a disturbed mind into an exuberant and contained heart.

It is told that “If man is the first creation of God; then music is the best creation of man.” Music is in the air we breathe and the thoughts we think. Music is the voice we long for when we can't find the words to speak. Music is a link to our inner self.These are all the things I've heard , but for me, music is my cup of coffee to kick start my morning.It's my travel buddy that keeps me company through every journey.Music is the shoulder when I'm depressed and want to cry out loud.Music is my gin and tonic when I'm happy and excited.IF there's no music, I have nothing ..it'll be an empty room with no life in it.I cannot imagine a day without listening to my favourite band or one of those classics that remind me of my childhood days and the golden period in Indian cinema or a good classical number rendered beautifully to remind me of my lovely music classes.I shudder at the thought of life without music. 

Music is as important to me as food and air. It is my happiness, my comfort, and my inspiration. Music is the key that unlocks my soul. In this life full of work and anxiety, we all possess an intimate relationship with MUSIC which will lead us to the true meaning and essence of life itself.


-Sharanya

No comments: