Monday, April 22, 2013

An Introduction to me and my humble life

"I don't like people who don't like smiling" :) happens to be my favourite quote.Just like the quote, I love to smile,all the time!! I believe a smile can make a difference of a lifetime.Well, I'm a happy person and that's exactly why my blog is called "Being High On Life".

I'm just a simple,cheerful and chirpy human being.I love to talk, I love laughing loudly and I just looooove food.This is my first attempt at writing down my thoughts.I'd usually just say it out aloud but hey, why not give blogging a go.Being an IT professional happens to be my full time job but not my passion.My love for food and trying out newer places to eat, led me to meeting a tremendous amount of like minded people who in turn happen to share a big part of my life today.My attempt at blogging is an ode to all my lovely friends who inspired me to do this.

Today, most of our lives are centered around the virtual realm.Be it cooking,eating,sports,friends,books or for that matter, anything under the sun, internet has the answer for you.It is true and I'm hooked to the internet too (mainly Facebook :D).However, some of the smaller joys in life are still when you meet somebody in person, share a meal with them or even just sit around in a place and talk endlessly.I think these are the little things that'll keep you happy all through your life.

My life happens to be a  very busy one with weekdays being over spilt with work and weekends being dedicated to friends and family.I make it a point to meet maximum people over the weekend to make up for all the dullness over the week that I would've spent romancing with my computer at work!!

Life happens once and living it to the fullest makes sense!!!

Live life the way you want to
Give a damn about what others say or do
Happiness lies in what you choose
Make sure it's never hanging by a noose
Smile through your sorrows day and night
And learn the power of putting up a fight!!!!

Happiness is all about your choices in life and make sure you always make the best choice.If you're wondering how you'd know if your choice is the best, you'll be smiling when you make that choice!! Power of a smile!! :)

Hope you enjoy reading!!! 
Keep Smiling!! :)



6 comments:

Aarti said...

soopa cool post :))

Stay the way you are, dont ever change!!

Unknown said...

Awww.. thanks Arti.. :) I just realized why you love blogging too.. it's an amzing feeling!!! :)

AJ said...

I love the title!! Rockon sharan!!

GaneshSFDC said...

Wrote this blog when you were high? Just kidding. Way to go sarrr.

Unknown said...

Thanks AJ.. :)

Unknown said...

You know me Ganesh.. I'm always high.. ;)thank you!!