Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gurus - Lessons Learnt from Life

I've had atleast a thousand Gurus in my journey of Life.If you're wondering if I've changed so many schools and colleges, you're wrong!! I've just met so many great people who've imparted knowledge in a variety of forms.

Teachers are not just the ones who've handled classes for you in school and college but people who've taught you something during every phase of life.. I've had some great teachers and I'll always be grateful to all the wonderful things they've taught me.

I've had really tiny teachers too - my little nieces and nephews who teach me how to love unconditionally.. :)
My friends who've taught me the importance of trust,encouragement and fun when needed.
My family who taught me how to be supportive,responsible,loving and selfless.
Some amazing people I've met in the recent past taught me inspiration by showing me that being differently abled is in no way a hindrance to the way we live life.
Some lovely cooks who've shown me that cooking is not an art restricted to full time cooks but something to enjoy and helped me realize the joy of cooking.
Some really talented people who've taught me that I can still do what I love and follow my passion.
My Gurus who introduced me to the world of music and have left me with something which won't leave me until I die!!
And Finally, my teachers from school who taught me discipline and all that I know today.

This is the day to say 'THANK YOU' for being who you are and making my life so much better!!!


Sharanya

No comments: