Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Words that have touched my soul!!!

"I have a dream, a song to sing,To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in angels,Something good in everything I see.
I believe in angels,When I know the time is right for me.
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream." - Abba

As soothing as music is and as much as it can help you escape the world you're in to take you to a whole new beautiful planet, music takes the form of what your thoughts are and so every song, every word you listen to , has more meaning when you're in the exact same feeling as portrayed by the song. Music has been with me always and has lived my life with me and will continue to do so. Some songs make you laugh while some make you cry and some make you wonder! I have survived some of the best and worst times of life while listening to some of the most meaningful lyrics and some have made me believe that it was written for me. I'm sure you'd agree with me if I told you that at some point in life you'd felt the exact same way.

"In the sunlight or the rain, brightest nights or darkest days,
I'll always feel the same way
Whatever road you may be on,
Know you're never too far gone
My love is there wherever you may be,
Just remember that you will always be my baby." - Sara Evans

Being born into a loving family is the biggest gift anybody can get. If you've had one, you'll know the value of it and if you didn't have one, you'd value it even more. I was lucky to have the most beautiful gift of a loving happy family. One that loves me no matter what. Happiness is all we've seen and been taught.

"Sometimes I'm lazy,I get bored,I get scared,I feel ignored
I feel happy, I get silly,I choke on my own words
I make wishes, I have Dreams,And I still want to believe
Anything can happen in this world,For an ordinary girl.
So give it everything or nothin' at all,Get back on your feet when
You stumble and fall,A little luck can go a long way.
So don't you worry about what people say,Who knows when the wind may blow
For an ordinary girl..I'm just an ordinary girl."

When happiness knows no bounds, everything you say and feel is just happy.Just like my recent favourite song says:

"Let's sing to be happy, to feel things, to communicate, and be heard
Or sing out to protest, and to protect, and to harmonize with birds
Whether it's your birthday, or your dying day,it's a celebration too
Rejoice to use your voice, and give wings to any old choice
Whatever you're choosing right now, it's right where where you are
You don't need a vacation when there's nothing to escape from
Send your vibration and your undulation to the highest it can go
And trust me, hear me,If it makes you wanna sing,Just sing it."  - Jason Mraz


Smile at everything, see the little things around you, enjoy nature, appreciate everything you have,live life to the fullest and have no regrets!


"Let the rain come down and wash away my tears,
Let it feel my soul and drown my fears.
Let it shatter the world for a new sun,
New day has come!! "- Celine Deon

-Sharanya



No comments: