Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Is life giving you lemons or lessons???

The famous saying "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" always made me wonder if the person who actually said it, just loved lemonade or really mis typed lemons for lessons. To me, life has only given lessons, some great and some painful. You tend to forget the great lessons because they're mostly ones that keep you happy while the painful ones stick around to remind you why you were given the lesson in the first place. My motto was simple, " when you never expect anything, you never get disappointed". I've lived by this my whole life until I was kicked in the ass by life to remind me that expectations are what life is all about. Disappointments will come no matter what.  Then why not expect,Why not want things or why not dream of anything under the sun.

Don't let anybody stop you  from dreaming. Don't stop yourself from wanting anything. You'll get what you want. It's the lesson life gives you. So expect, live, love, dream and want to have a life full of everything you love. If you deserve it, if life thinks you should have it, you'll have it no matter what!!!

Keep smiling
Sharanya 

No comments: