Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Wish!!!!

"Your wish is my command", said the genie.When is my genie going to come alive??? Nevertheless,I wouldn't stop wishing.It's the one thing that has no boundaries!!!!

I wish I could spend one whole day at a beautiful beach simply staring into the sea.
I wish I could visit the most beautiful places in and around the world as just a traveller
I wish I could quit my job and stay at home cooking delicious food and feeding the needy
I wish I could spend all the time I want with my friends and family
I wish I could listen to music all day and do nothing else
I wish I could click endless pictures of life around me
I wish I could understand the life of one other human being and the complexities involved
I wish I could read all the books ever written in this world
I wish I could watch all the movies ever made
I wish I could try every adventure sport there is
I wish I could learn all life lessons from my parents
I wish I could teach somebody everything I knew
I wish I could change the political system in our country
I wish I could go to the moon
I wish I never had to grow up
I wish I loved somebody more than anybody in the universe could
I wish I could be as selfless and helpful as all the great people
I wish I could be everywhere at once
I wish I was invisible to be where I want to be without being noticed
I wish I could play a sport and excel in it
I wish I could become a playback singer
I wish I could understand the language a baby speaks
I wish I could teach every human being to smile through pain
I wish I could live the life of a pet dog
I wish I never have to stop wishing
I wish I wish I wish.. if only wishes came true!!!

-Sharanya